____________________________________
The past makes me miss that scent and intangible touch.
The recent one makes me worry even though we are friends.
That tough one made my scars tighter each time.
Now I wonder.
Love constantly become a twirling contradiction.
A salsa with certain pauses and heated moments and possibly the seduction moments.
If love could be possible.
I might not be a cynic.
Because.
Love breaks me more than it mends me.
Others love makes me feel more stone.
Figure that out.
Neither do I envy.
But it makes me think about my past ones.
Damn those forbidden loves.
Damn those beautiful dreams that turns bad.
Damn those sweet childhood romance that seems possible.
Damn those fairy tales that happens.
Damn those pretty weddings with that heart binded and tears graced down the cheek.
Man.
Could Love really be like that music that plays its tunes to the heart?
Love that takes a walk but also the whole life along?
Could Love change the heart beats?
Love that seems to knit everything together?
Could Love tell a story of courage?
Love that connects all the intertwined knots together?
A simple and beautiful thing,
Which is as simple as
Love?